Professional Sleep Study
A professional sleep study is considered the “Gold Standard” to accurately diagnose sleep disorders and sleep problems. A sleep study, or polysomnogram, is a recording of your sleep behavior that includes various measurements that identify and diagnose sleep disorders.
Once the study is complete, a sleep specialist and a sleep physician will review and interpret the record to understand the specific sleep patterns and sleep problems.
Should you have a sleep study?
To determine if you would benefit from a sleep study, answer questions:
- Do you have a problem getting to sleep or staying asleep?
- Do people tell you that you snore?
- Has a spouse told you that you have pauses in breathing or that you gasp when you sleep?
- Do you experience tingling, creeping, or aching feelings in your legs?
- Are you tired during the day?
- Does sleepiness last longer than two to three weeks?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then a sleep study should be considered.
A to Z Sleep specialize in studies, whether at our locations or a home sleep study. Contact us today at (386) 423-0505 extension 1234 or email us email@example.com for complete information on sleep disorders or a sleep study at one of our four sleep lab locations in Central Florida.